5-day Nutcracker Challenge is Coming Soon!
Nov 25, 2019
The holidays are upon us! Do you get caught up in all the busyness? Sometimes I forget to slow down and enjoy the magic of the season through the eyes of my children.
We have created a challenge that will force us to slow down, if only for a few minutes a day, and play with our little ones, all while using Tchaikovsky's iconic The Nutcracker.
Here are the details:
Who is this challenge for?
- Parents, grandparents, caregivers, or teachers of children ages 0-5. (Your older kiddos will probably have a lot of fun with this too!)
Challenge runs from Monday, December 2nd- Friday, December 6th. Each morning of the 5-day challenge, you will receive in your email inbox:
- A link to a short movement of Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker to listen to.
- An idea of how to listen and engage with your little one.
- Links to extension activities that correspond to the music, for those of you who want more than just a few minutes.
- Videos of us demonstrating the activity.
What is required of you?
- Spend a few minutes (no more than 5) each day trying this activity with your child.
What will you gain?
- A positive, fun, and educational way to engage with the little one in your life.
- Confidence that you can share and teach them about music through play.
- You will also be entered to win a beautiful Nutcracker book! (More details on that once the challenge begins.)
We get so much joy out of seeing your little ones loving music. We can't wait to share this fabulous music with you and to see how you enjoy it!